CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28



Thursday
A trip to Canton! I have gone to Canton many, many times and it is always great fun!
Today was beautiful! Sunshine and a cool breeze! It was not crowded! I was with fun girls- Amy, Sara, and Lindsey! I bought some really cute earrings and a matching necklace. Cute, cute stuff!I bought a few "projects" lol- I still need to finish the ones I bought last time. They will be finished!
I bought Kettle corn for Scott.

Memories of Canton trips-
*First trip with Jess and his wife........southwest style....early 80's
*Lots of trips with PR girls
*Camping and a tornado.....
* with the kids-they were little, Scott and his parents.......it really was fun. My kids were great
shoppers.
* Scott always has a great time and and finds something he "MUST" have each trip. A pocket
knife, a pair of binoculars........

0 comments: