CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 18th


A really fun day! We spent the day with friends. Scott and Chris killed some paper. Angie, the girls, the boys, and me enjoyed a loud lunch. Then we spent the afternoon playing games. I finally have some Nertz players!!!!! Then a rowdy game of spoons-followed by Apples to Apples.

*Cheddars

* good strong friends are good! Thanks Chris! My desk is now upstairs.

*IHOP- yummmm

*Taylor visiting with short hair and a tan! He has been in basics in California.

2 comments:

Angie Moses said...

the picture turned out great (thanks Lindsey) we had such a good time...game are always more fun with friends!

Vicki said...

Nertzfan! Thanks so much. I absolutely love the game. My kids-not so much! I made them play too much. I will check it out.