CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20th




Tuesday! I love Tuesday! I have a great group of friends to scrap with on Tuesdays! I did a challenge layout. The challenge should you choose to do it is-
On one layout use: 1 diecut or punch. 2 pictures, 3 different cardstock, 4 patterns of paper, 5 buttons, 6 bling, 7 staples, 8 inches of ribbon, 9 stamps, 10 brads!
It was easier than I thought and I think it looks pretty good! I did another page to coordinate. The second page is the challenge. I don't have to do 2 page layouts, but I normally do, but it's not an obsession or anything.....
Sara is back to her regular schedule. Jake recorded at a Dallas studio today. Josh worked way too many hours. None of us watched the Inauguration.......

1 comments:

Deanna said...

We look AMAZING!!! Make me a copy of the picture please. and your right your layout did turn out great! I love ya.