CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 24


Saturday! Scott had an all day class with some buddies from work. I had another 'me' day. I love those!
Mother daughter brunch with my friends from school, elementary, Camp Fire Girls, and High School. Our Moms had been so involved with us, planning fun things, being leaders, etc. I have great memories of my childhood. I think my Mom enjoyed the morning.
*Memories from the morning- I am a Texas Girl's Choir drop out. Thanks Mom! They truely were meanies. Tammy is also a TGC drop out. She agreed they were mean. Sorry Tracee. Tracee's Mom admitted she suffered through the year after telling Tracee "If you start it , you will finish it!"
* We are all about the same age, 3 are gramma's, We have kids ranging from 4 to 24 lol.
* Everyone is happy and enjoying life!
After the brunch, I dropped Mom off, and picked up Deanna. Deanna is a hoot and she makes everything more fun! We headed over to an All Day Crop at Danna's church with our COS friends. I spent the rest of the day scrapping and laughing! I got to experience Angie's infamous cupcakes pops! A fun group of girls.
Sara went to a Bridal show. Scott scored a 240 out of 250!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Monday!! You have been TAGGED! Go check out my blog for the details!

Tammy