CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feb 27


Friday night crop. Amy and I joined the girls at Cre8joy for a fun crop. Marylee was also there. It was a fun crop and I got a few things finished. She gives away some awesome door prizes. I won a page kit and used it for our Denver pictures. My phone was not working that night and I hate to be out of reach for the kids. I left early and finished up some pages at home.

*Time for a new phone

*Mom in Louisiana- so no lunch date.

* Remember to actually take pictures! My camera lives in my bag (purse-did you know they are bags now?) so I always have it.......I just get busy and forget to use it!!!!!
* I love these pictures from the Royal Gorge. It's a really good one of Josh and Amy. Scott and Steve look so much alike. I guess me and Vickie have similiar taste! They get along great too.

0 comments: