CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 3rd


My kids on the Teacups at DisneyWorld- sorry Laura....lol

This is why I can't lose weight- or at least it's what I'm blaming it on!
Lunch with Mom and Monica-my sister, at Mexican Inn- YUM- fajitas and those stinkin corn tortillas that call my name!
Meeting with Erin.
Dinner with Monica and my cousin Laura at Applebee's. Steak, baked potato, and carrots- carbs thank you very much! There was some green veggies too- but I don't like green.....
Good company!
****Funny memories we talked about at dinner-
*Laura and fam lived near Disneyland in the early 70's. I was maybe 5- Monica 13? or so. We visited along with my grandparents. My only memory is getting my arm stuck in the turnstile and my Uncle Jerry lifting me up and over it. I might remember the Matterhorn and seeing Mickey Mouse- or it may be because we have pictures- another reason I scrapbook!
*Laura's memory- even tho she has motion sickness- she really wanted to ride the teacups with Monica and my mom. She did, even tho her Mom didn't think she should....big mistake.......

I need to find the pictures-very funny! Mom and Aunt Ellen with the big hair, the rest of us looking very Brady Bunchish lol

0 comments: