CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feb 28

photo by Danna's son

Saturday

COS crop at Danna's church- always a fun time. It was a small group this time. I tend to get more done if it is a smaller group. Less distractions I guess? I tend to listen to everyone-not nosey, I am just very interested......right Deanna?! I started on my All about me pages for a swap and I finished about 4 random pages. Not too shabby.

That evening Scott and I went on a date. Angie and her hubby were celebrating the day they met anniversary- I decided Scott and I should celebrate it too. So in their honor we went to Texas Roadhouse and had a delicious dinner. I could just eat the rolls and be perfectly happy!

This was our first time eating here. It was way loud- but fun. I love steak and ordered a rib and steak dinner-becuase that what Scott was getting - I didn't want to be left out! I ate some but brought most of it home- remember the rolls? They bring them out first- with some cinnamon butter. My only complaint- and its more of an OCD thing- peanut shells on the floor- makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: