CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23




Monday
Scott can fix anything. He is amazing. The pool pump needed some maintanance. $200 and a few hours later- good as new! Jake helped and now we can swim! In a few weeks......
Sara and I drove all over town to find the perfect curtains for my scrap room!
* Scott grilled steak and corn for lunch-yum!
* New curtains and pillows!
* Bath and Body Works hand soap- Love it! New favorite. Pomegranite Midnight something...I need to look....

4 comments:

Angie Moses said...

sounds like fun...I love the new Bath and Body smell too!

Deanna said...

Call me crazy but I love the new bath and body bottles and the lay-out of the store. It's just so pretty. I'm so glad you found the curtains. They are so you!! I want to come get your room all done and scrap in there!

Tammy said...

Love the curtains Vicki! Where did you get them? I would love some of those in my bedroom!

Vicki said...

Thanks! They are from Hobby Lobby. The Spring Splash Outdoor Dining Collection! I loved them as soon as I saw them. They are now hanging in my Scrapbook room and look gorgeous against the robins egg blue. Now if I can just get the room all together!!!!