CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16


Thursday

*Dog drama-----I just want a little dog, someone to hold, and for Roxy to play with...

*Poor customer service at the Humane Society-no greeting, on cell phone, personal call, we'd like to see dogs- "down the hall" emm thanks....it got worse from there....

*2 trips, 1 hour wasted in the car,woke Scott up early Do I need anything else. No.......

*3 hours later no Zoe for me.......but she is cute

*Maybe tomorrow, I'm praying about it......you pray too!

*Josh and Jessica- hanging out watching tv

2 comments:

Angie Moses said...

wow...I love how the "body language" changes...cute picture!
...hope the right lil pup comes along

marylee :) said...

www.petfinder.com
We found 2 of the best pups you could ever want through them!
Honey came from Palestine TX
and Georgia from a suburb of
Atlanta GA!!!