CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6


Monday
wow! I have a boring, mundane life- but I wouldn't change a thing.
Library- I love the library...but I have a major issue with this one...we go to 3 different ones. Scott listens to all of the books on cd...then we go to the next one......then we go back to the first one again and they have a new selection.
My major issue, pet peeve, complaint??????? It is loud! No one whispers, no one even talks quietly, what is the deal? No library etiquette- and it is just at this one branch. Craziness. Phones ringing, conversations, kids crying, computers full of talkers.........rant over......

Mom went to the Ranger Opening Day Game. In a suite-I hope she enjoyed it!
I went to the grocery store, washed the sheets, love that!, cleaned......again. I wouldn't change a thing.

In just a few short weeks........ we will be ........on that very ride again!!!!! maybe....the kids will be...and Scott.....even my mom loves it! I hate the boiler room, creeps me out.

0 comments: