CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24


Thursday

Creative Buffet with cre8joyworkshops. Check them out! I made a fabulous cross, Amy made 2 really detailed, amazing layouts. Then we had Ghengis Grill for lunch-my first trip there, and I will be going back...... and made a quick stop at the best Michael's store!

Then I rushed home to make Scott a delicious, nutritious dinner- because I am a good wife. lol
( He loves meatloaf- and he likes the meatloaf at Sam's.....they even provided the homemade mashed potatoes- gotta love Sam's) I plan to cook next week.....

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your cross!! I want to make one. I had fun friday night.~Dee~

marylee :) said...

Let me know when you wanna go back to Genghis Grill! Love that place!

Marylee:)