CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 3


Friday
Sara and I got up bright and early to head to Canton. It was amazing. Gorgeous day, sunshine, cool breeze, and lots of goodies! Sara found some really cute shirts and a dress. We saw so many things and said"we can make that!' a cagillion times. We bought a wooden cross and a blank canvas to make one project.

Sara saw her friend Whitney. I saw Tracy buying more crosses for the Creative Buffet- I hope I can sign up this time!

I didn't eat a funnel cake, grilled corn, or buy any candy, fudge, or cinnamon almonds. Go me!

We had a very nice day. I love that we can go and have a great day together. She is such a blessing and joy!

What better way to end a fabulous day than scrapping with my hair- lar- ious friends!

Deanna and I headed over to Angies and had a great time cropping and chatting. Not sure that I got any pages finished, but it was fun!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

It was fun! I just want us to be able to do more together!