CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24


Friday

I got up bright and early at 9:45. I drove across town to meet a group of friends for breakfast at MannyG's. I absolutely loved the breakfast and the company!

I could have taken pictures of our table covered in delicious breakfast goodness- they all scrapbook-they would have understood- and wanted copies. But I didn't- I just enjoyed every bite of it...not all- but lots.....The pancake was huge- and really yummy, but the bacon was my fav! I even enjoyed the grits........and I don't think I even like grits....

I could have taken pictures of my friends, but I didn't. I could have taken pictures of our shopping trip, or our great DCVW finds at Big Lots, but I didn't.
I could have taken pictures of Mark. He came to play for a bit. But I didn't. We played Rock'em Sock'em Robots, Memory, and Connect Four. I could have taken pictures of any of those, but I didn't.

Deanna came over to scrap. She got a lot done, I got a little done, still too much chatting! I could have taken pictures of us, but I didn't.

I could get up and take a picture now, but I didn't!
Sara and Mark feeding the birds.



1 comments:

Deanna said...

you are such a great friend!! I wish we could be together more. I miss you and you haven't even left for DW.