CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10


I just added this picture to January 30th. But I didn't want you to miss seeing the happy couple at the Engagement celebration! There are 3 more pictures on that post now...fyi....lol






Tuesday! Valentine Party and Crop!



We had a fabulous time. I recieved tons of cute Valentines and goodies. I was the 'loser' at Keeno, but we play nice Keeno and everyone gets a gift, so I got a great scrappy gift (Angie and I are sharing Stickles and hand made paper- she was also a 'loser') lol.



And of course the sweets are always delish!!!!

I completed the title page for my JOY circle journal.

1 comments:

Deanna said...

girl, believe me that wasn't the worst! But I wanted a picture of you on their. We weren't laughing hysterically we were laughing
hair~lariously!! LMBO I love ya!
Good times, good times! See ya tommmorrow.