CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feb 13


Friday the 13th. A very fun day! Basically, I spent the morning sleeping, the afternoon on the computer, and the evening with my scrapbooking group! I worked on my circle journal sign in page and rules. The evening was very fun and exciting and hair-larious! No pictures because my camera was at home... this is Angie, our host, but on another day at another place and me in my fav. shirt...
Amy was so sweet and found Survivor online for me! I'm so excited.....and I just can't hide it.......now it can be stuck in your head......thanks- Dee! Hair-larious!!!!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm an evil friend and didn't call today! I did however get my room cleaned, my closet cleaned out and my bathroom scrubbed! WOW Can you believe that? I also went and spent a small fortune on hair color. I hope your head ache is better. Ok I haven't gripped about the cold weather one time yet so i'm going to finally say it. I'm ready for warm weather!!!!! I know we haven't had much cold but come on if it's not going to snow then let it be warm enough to swim. Love ya see ya Friday? How bout here at my house this week? Let me know if that works for you.
~dee~