CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 20




I attended a fantastic crop today!. It was a Cupcake Crop! Complete with cupcakes, chocolate fountain, make and takes- cupcakes of course- a tag and a sack- too cute, scrapbingo, door prizes! Lots of door prizes. I won a pack of basic grey buttons- very cool.
2 of the girls I scrap with every week were able to go! It was very organized and just a great crop all around.
The highlight of the event was finally meeting an online friend. We have been on the same board for a while. We both have a Disney obsession! She was just as sweet and fun as I had imagined.
Her books were awesome and I was also able to see pictures of some of the other girls on the board. I hope to scrap with her again soon.

1 comments:

marylee :) said...

we will! we will crop again soon!
it was great meeting you in person, too!
marylee:)
aka pixiedustforever