CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 8th




Sunday




The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I read this about 11 years ago. It made total sense and I told everyone that would listen to read it. It's the book I've been giving as wedding gifts. I gave one to Sara a few months ago. It's a good book. Read IT!!!!!


Scott and I are happily married, great friends, enjoy being together, seldom fight, we are a good 'fit'. That being said, when I told him Laura invited us to do a bible study with them at Brazos, he was looking forward to it. Until I said it was a marriage class.........


It will be a great study, based on the book and I know we will be blessed by being there. Sara and Aaron are going also. We will eat out after and I'll get to see baby Mark- who is 4 and loves me!

0 comments: