CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 15


Well, Saturday was a fun day- until my head started hurting again. I had migraines when the kids were little. The meds make me sleepy. I haven't had a full blown one in years. Excedrin and sleep usually take care of them. But anyway, it was bad for a day or two. It doesn't hurt at all today. I'm going to fill in the days a I missed with random information on the people I love!


Sunday- We missed our new Bible Study. Only the second meeting and already we are slackers. I was sleeping and Aaron was studying.


This is my flower bed in the front yard. The original owners made the heart shape. At first I thought it was dorky and that we would change it. Now I like it! And you can't tell it is a heart from the street. We may add flowers in a few weeks- or not. Exactly what I wanted for Valentines Day!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

It's so funny you say that, I thought it was strange the first time I saw your yard. I thought hmmm a heart in the yard, then the more we got to know each other it fits perfect! Keep the heart. Hey when we're granny's it will fit for sure!
Ya'll are slackers!! OMGosh get up and go to church already!! LOL Just kidding. I hope your head is better this week. Maybe the eye doctor will fix things!