CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 11


I love chick flicks! I wanted to watch "While You Were Sleeping" today- while I scrapped my things that bring me joy layout. I can't find it......It is lost in this room somewhere.....another reason I should really get it organized. I wanted to take a picture of my favorite movies for my page. I did, but it is missing my absolute favorite. Oh, and if you notice, lots of my favorites belong to Sara. And yes, I watch White Christmas all year round.

Another favorite- the best thing since sliced bread- printing 4 pictures on a 4x6 photo........My friend Angie is so clever. I email her 4 pictures, she does something magical and I pick them up at Walgreens. The best 62 cents I've spent in a while. They will fit great on an 8x8 page lol

Another favorite-Casting Crowns- if you don't love them, you haven't heard them. GO listen! I have a great story about them- for another day.

0 comments: