CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb 5th- It's all Angie's fault!


Today- or actually last night- I was led to a site that may cause me some 'splaining.

I played Nertz all day on playnertz.com- with Angie.

Not all day, but time flies while you're playing.

I did make muffins this morning- and these are my granma's dishes. I love them. I have a huge set. With serving dishes. They are from one of her restaurants. I'm not sure which one. I was too young to care and no one else can remember. Possibly one of the ones in Comanche, but my mom thinks the Drake in Abilene. We use the dishes every day. She loved to cook. She loved for people to eat. She loved us! When I had the boys she came and stayed for a few weeks each time. Scott was in heaven! Homemade delicious meals each night. I miss her.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Vee,
Your so amazing! What did I do before you. Your the very best friend I have ever had. I just don't know why I needed to tell you that but i did. I love you!!
Dee

Angie Moses said...

those look yummy...I could eat them up (while playin nertz!)