CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 6th




Friday.........First a trip to Sam's. A few dollars later, we are stocked with the essentials- toilet paper, Dr. Pepper, and photos from the last month! ( and another $100 worth of junk)


I love the photo lab staff at Sam's! They recognize me, know my name, and taught me how to use the ????? to order my pictures. I love good customer service and they are the best!


I packed up my crop stuff and headed to friends house to Scrap. She has an awesome new scraproom! We had a blast and after a few hours of admiring my stash....I completed a few layouts. These 2 are a hoot and we laughed so hard, I was crying! I arrived home in the early morning hours.......and my entire house was still awake.....at 4 am.

0 comments: